Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Tuesday 24 August 2010

whitemoss gets to pick all 5 LOTD this week!

Yippee!
I won the draw to pick Lens of the Day for a week.
Picking 5 LOTD is much harder than I expected. There are lots and lots of great lenses out there, and I read hundreds, but when you know that the Squidoo community is all out there looking at your choices, it makes you a bit nervous ( well , it did me anyway!)
Also, I wanted to make the 5 all different- a good mix.
I hope everyone enjoys my pick this week!


Here is my pick for Lens of the Day for Monday. It's about the Border Reivers- if you don't know who they are, take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It is hard work. I got to pick purple star lenses one week. Great fun, but many hours to choose the cream of the crop.

    ReplyDelete