Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Friday 2 November 2012

Time to plan ahead for Christmas with these helpful tips

I've written two articles with tips for adding some easy home made, (homemade if you're in the USA), items to your Christmas 2012. I'm not suggesting you go to extremes, but a few hours spent making some home made sweets or candies, or making a lists of how you can organise easy home made decorations, will pay off, as you'll get a warm glow of satisfaction at a job well done, as well as praise from you guests. I've hosted our family Christmas for over 30 years- I've built up lots of tips.Click through here to find a collection of tried and tested tips for easy gifts to make this Christmas I've written another page here, that gives you some easy and inexpensive ideas about decorating your home and Christmas dinner table. Start planning now!53 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment