Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Monday 8 July 2013

Cheers Andy Murray! Get the kit and see if you can play like Andy!

It's sunny and warm, and British Sport is on a roll this weekend.

The Lions smashed Australia in Rugby,Chris Froome is leading on the Tour De France, and now Andy Murray has become the first Brit to win Wimbledon since 1936.

I love tennis, but don't play a lot. I do know though that if I just go our on the court in any old top and shorts I look a mess. To play well you need to dress in the best tennis clothes you can find. Take a look here at the clothing worn by the top tennis players

Many of the photos are my own from my visits to Queens Club London for the June tournament.

Here's Andy Murray from June 2011.

Andy Murray, Queens' Club, June 2011

Goodness me, someone is fast off the mark! You can buy this tee shirt here from Amazon right now! It says "Andy Murray, Wimbledon Champion 7/7/2013



No comments:

Post a Comment