Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Monday 9 September 2013

Have I got time to make a Christmas Stocking?

3 months to go until Christmas, and I've just updated my selection of the best Christmas stocking kits to buy for Christmas 2013 Most of these are to be found on the amazon.com site for US buyers, but you can find a huge choice of Christmas Stocking kits here from amazon.co.uk.

You may know, if you read my other blogs ( I've started a new one Doting Grandmother ) that I have just become a first time grandmother. I've already knitted quite a few garments for him, and I thought I might turn my had to Christmas stockings. I like the appliqued ones best. People say they take 20 hours to make. As a beginner, I'm thinking I should maybe double that.
The kit shown below gets lots of good reviews. I'm about to take the plunge and put in an order........

No comments:

Post a Comment