Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Have you seen the new Squidoo review pages?

I like the format of the new Squidoo review lenses.

They ask you to write short, to the point recommendations of things you know and like, with personal input about why you like the items.

I've now written two, and the first one, A superb book of baby knits from designer Debbie Bliss was actually made "Lens of the Day", which was a nice surprise.

My second one is about something I use every day, Clinique Repairwear Intensive eye cream- the only eye cream I'll ever use. I'm not a big user of makeup- just a dash of eyeliner, a blob of foundation and a slick of lipstick and I'm done.However, I do look after my skin, and when you get older, the eye area needs extra special care. Hence my mild obsession with this product!

Readers in the UK can buy this from Amazon - here's the link should you want to...


No comments:

Post a Comment