Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Monday 16 January 2012

Australian Open Tennis, and that old favourite celeriac.

Heading into a new week, the big news round the whitemoss household is that the Australian Open Tennis tournament has started. Will it be late nights, or do we get up early in the morning? As big tennis fans, this is a fortnight that messes up the body clock, but which we love.

I'm going to be updating my Top Mens' Tennis Players up close and personal page regularly. This is largely made up of my own photos from our annual visits to Queens Club , London in June. If you'd like to take a look and leave a comment that would be great.

The other news in the whitemoss web world is that my quirky What the heck can I do with celeriac? page has become my top lens on Squidoo. Celeriac has definitely become more popular since I wrote this page about two years ago. It's such a versatile vegetable- known as "the ugly one", it's many great talents are now being recognised. Great in soups, mash, casseroles and raw in salads, if you don't know what to do with celeriac you'll find out here.

Readers in the UK who want to know more about celeriac and other great veggies could treat themsleves to Hugh's book 

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment