Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Borage, lovage and sorrel

Herbs are a hot topic right now, as it's time to plant out your gardens for summer, and now is the best time to plant or sow herbs from scratch.
For those of you not near a good supplier of herbs, you can do mail order. In the USA amazon has a great selection of herbs and plants which you can by clicking through this link for herb plants and seeds I never thought about buying herbs and plants from amazon, though I would always look there for DVDs, Music, books etc. UK readers can also buy herb plants and seeds from Amazon.co.uk through this link.

On Squidoo lots of visitors are enjoying my herb lenses. Lovage and Sorrel are very popular, probably because they are slightly unusual herbs. If you don't grow herbs, then you should think about starting, however little space you have.
To get you started, read 10 Reasons to Grow Herbs, my newest herb lens which won a Purple Star.
I'll be writing more on my garden blog soon. It's been neglected lately. The only blog I've been writing full time is my White Moss House, Grasmere Bed and Breakfast blog. Take a look for all the news about the Jubilee, and what's going on at your favourite Lake District bed and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment