Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Saturday 1 September 2012

1 September- time to get back to the blog

I've neglected my blog "What's she going on about now?" She's not been going on about anything. At least, not on the blog. Now, there's a nip in the air, and it's the start of my favourite month. Last Monday was Bank Holiday in the UK, but it rained so hard that lots of events were cancelled, and I couldn't get out for my usual afternoon walk- so I made a new lens for Squidoo . It's called The Best Christmas Stockings to make and Buy I didn't know that you could buy these great kits. I don't really have the time ( or the inclination if I'm honest) to make one, but if you're good with a needle and thread, you might like to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment