Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Wednesday 5 September 2012

The humble celeriac takes the Number 1 slot

My Squidoo lens How to use celeriac has risen to the top of my lens list this morning, overtaking the long time #1 How to make homemade chocolate truffles. There's a food theme here of course- I love good food.

That may be why lenses #3 and # 4 are on the topic of The Dukan Diet!

Back to celeriac. Someone left a message that they'd read the page but couldn't be bothered to try celeriac as it looked too weird. Sad. Celeriac is tasty and healthy. Celeriac is easy to cook. There are lots of great recipes for celeriac. Top chefs love celeriac. If you don't use celeriac then try it. If you do use celeriac, you might pick up some new ideas. I'm thrilled it's my # 1 lens!



 Readers in the UK can buy this book by top veggie lover Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall for more great veggie recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment