Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Friday 16 March 2012

Easter in the Lake District

Not long now until Easter. I've written a guide to Easter in the Lake District, which lists some of the many things to do and see in the Lake District this Easter.
Anyone who reads this and has events they would like me to add, please leave a message on the web page.
Thank you.
Still thinking about Easter , thoughts are turning to food, and what to eat for the Easter meal. I'm recommending my Traditional sherry trifle recipe. It's a winner. Make it in advance- no fuss on the day.
To make it really special you might like to splash out on a new trifle bowl.
Here's the one I'd really love. It's very expensive! - but it's an Emma Bridgewater design. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment