Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Skinny pink jeans like Kate Middleton wears!

When I saw the pictures of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, playing hockey at the Olympic Park I loved the skinny pink jeans she was wearing, so I decided to write a Squidoo lens about Skinny pink jeans.
I'm impressed by the huge range of pink skinny jeans on offer over at amazon.com for readers in the USA and Canada.
I've picked my favourites, and the perfect jacket to go with the skinny pink jeans too. I wish I was younger and slimmer- I'd certainly have a pair of skinny pink jeans in my wardrobe. I'm actually going to try a pair on when I next go shopping to see if I could possibly get away with buying a pair for myself- it's a 2012 fashion trend I love!

I didn't realise that amazon.co.uk has great clothes and jeans . Here's their best selling skinny  jeans offer- available in pink of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment