Join me on Wizzley- a user friendly writers' community

Wizzley

Sunday 25 March 2012

More skinny jeans!

I enjoyed writing my Skinny pink jeans page for Squidoo so much that I've written another skinny jeans lens. This one is Patterned Jeans- the celebrity fashion trend.

Patterned jeans sound pretty scary, but you know what- they look great! Well, they look great on celebrities such as Jessica Alba and Gewn Stefani. Whilst researching for my Pink skinny jeans worn by Kate Middleton page I came across photos of celebrities in patterned jeans that inspired my to write Patterned jeans worn by celebrities. If you click through the highlighted link above you'll see the photos and see how great you could look in patterned jeans!

UK readers- did you know that amazon.co.uk have a huge range of jeans and great clothing? Click through this picture for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment